Friday, March 07, 2008

Hows my little revisited Monkey Spanker?

I'm sure all of you remember THIS epic POST. So if that was the first time I witnessed an act of onanism I have probably witnessed it 10 times since then. In those ten times I have had fellow witnesses who have been studying with me see first hand for themselves. Gross.

Naturally I've told everyone I know because its really really REALLY funny. Tonight unlike many other nights I have caught the culprit the roomies were still up with some friends over. I took a break from schoolwork and decided it was time to fuck with him. With the audience at my window I pounded on his and took off, after a few tries at this, I decided it was time something had to be done. So I made this:



Using 733t rock climbing skillz I stuck it to his window and took off. 3 min later it was taken down and his (living)room dark.

Success.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made my night, well done friend.

Unknown said...

Tony that is so awesome! i wish i was there to participate! let me know if he gets blinds haha

anniemosity said...

snap.
that's awesome.

samma said...

that's tight.

i bet he really appreciated the heart. because i do.

FullaLove said...

HAhahahahaHHAHAHAhahahahaaHAHA. Oh my god, I'm out of breath.