Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hows my little exhibitor?

Yesterday was the opening of my Senior Exhibition at the Tweed Museum of Art here at Duluth. Of course I was up just about the entire night before working on it but I finished, and of course not without hangups. John Nikki and I put together a hell of an undergrad show too. (horn tooting ahead) We got lots of great compliments and a very good turnout for it as well. John cut it a little short and showed up like 20 minutes late, it was funny. So for those of you that didn't show up here are a few pictures from the ordeal.










This was my nook.



My presentation was done entirely as a slide show it turned out pretty decent I should have bought my own projector for it though but renting for free isn't so bad. My nook had a nice sitting bench as well.

So in the 3:13 seconds of my slide show I am culminating my last 3 years of learning art/design, which is kind of depressing.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard your pictures were online as well. Where would this be?

Tony! said...

facebook?

FullaLove said...

Tony, you're going to be amazed how much work you really actually have once you go home and sort it all out.

Maybe not all of it is 'Senior Show' worthy, but it all holds its own importance in the furthering of your knowledge.

Be proud of yourself for pushing through the last four years of sleepless nights and painful kerning. It is quite an honor.

anniemosity said...

congratulations, tony.

samma said...

i'm glad to see you're still handsome. wish i could make it up!