Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hows my little flashback?

Ever since I've seen Across the Universe I've wanted to put together a Beatles equivalent to the soundtrack so I've been doing a bit of research into what songs came from what album and turns out if you know one thing about a song and how john Lennon came up with the idea you must put it on the internet.

After reading about Mr. Lennon I've decided he and I could be good friends if it were 1967 right now. he is weird and random, and I love weird random shit. I think i would do less acid than him though. I mean seriously I am the walrus?

1 comment:

anniemosity said...

i always thought that i would get along really well with paul mccartney, but after the whole yellow submarine era. during that time, i think i would probably gravitate more towards george harrison.