Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hows my little Muse?

After a disappointing 2007 in music I have been trying very hard to make 08 significantly better to make up for it. As of today there is are three albums (that came out in 07 & 06 respectivly) that I can listen to over and over. Velvet Revolver's Lbertad and Muse's Black Holes and Revelations, and The Hush Sound's Like Vines.

With that, I want all of you to listen to this song by Muse, it is having a direct positive impact on my life right now. Right at 3:18 my heart has built so much anticipation for whats next and they just blow it away. It's refreshing to listen to bands who are really good at what they do.

The song is Knights of Cydonia



Here is a single I've stumbled across somehow A free beer for whoever can tell me what 80s or 90s band this guy sounds like. The band is Clear Static the song, Make-up Sex

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i heard that muse song live at lollapalooza last year and it was freaking amazing... They are great live if you've never seen them

Pete said...

I think Muse are awesome. I used have their first album which was deadly. And just a few minutes ago I saw an ad on TV saying they've a new DVD out. Kick ass