Monday, November 26, 2007

Hows my little update?

Madison was fun.
How am I?
Great.

Tell me something new.

ok.
Traditional style, you know Something old, something new something borrowed, something blue

Something old - My cat Jinx is old news but she is (for me anyway) really starting to come out of her shell, she plays she is a huge cuddle bug, she's black and all sorts of cute. Also something old, Laura and I got a fish this summer, it died this weekend sadly. Rest in Peace Felix you made an excellent muse in your healthy days.

Something new - Well I already told all about my computer soo...I talked to my good pal Rich (whom I met in Bemidji) and he presented me with a reason to head to Colorado(?) for a bit in the summer(?). Sweet!

Now its tricky

Something Borrowed - In school I am (learning a lot about) borrowing from what has been done and adding something different to make it better, to make it mine. I have taken this thought to heart recently and got inspired to write a motivational/inspirational post on innovation that ended up sounding preachy and lame (don't they usually?) I can't understand why people fall into the habit of routine and normalcy. I know its easy to do and many things to blame, but what can they do to make their 'daily' life better or more interesting? Have you asked yourself that lately? The better question might be, do you care if you do or don't?

Something Blue
- The cover of the Muse's album has a crazy awesome landscape picture with a really really great blue. (I didn't Cheat!) This album is simply fantastic from start to finish. I can listen to each track on its own or (preferred) all in a row and just melt into the riffs they so generously lay out for me to lose myself in. Which isn't safe to do while driving.

There a unique and challenging way to describe some different bits of life as I know it.

PS Thank you for being you. You.

No comments: