Monday, November 05, 2007

Hows my little photoblog?

My life in photos.
Check it out:


Drive with the Staab-man to Mad-towne for Halloween (I get really fidgety)


Laura and I had fun at a friend's friend's house. I learned all about vets.


Halloween in Madison is fun. I recommend it. If I cared about lifehouse I would have gotten closer to the stage, but since I don't here was our vantage point for their one good song.


This is Jinx's favorite spot to lay when I'm doing homework.


Wedding in madison this weekend. Notice the time. The ceremony began 15 min before this time. This was the best wedding ceremony ever because we showed up just in time for the closing procession. We hopped in line congratulated the parents, hugged the newly-weds and wet our lips for the reception. Nice.


I danced.


We did the hardest Geocache ever. [read through the clues to humor yourself] But didn't finish...yet.

This is on its way to my house...right now. Awesome.

3 comments:

samma said...

fix your pictures.

love,
sam

anniemosity said...

i like your pictures.
i also am literally wasting away wondering what, o what, you thought of the music. COME ON TONY.
i love you.

Tony! said...

turn your computer sideways
soon anne.