Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hows my little made out?

In one of my classes I am learning how to make flash programs, websites ect, for my final project I have decided to take on a game. The game I chose is a memory game, one where you flip tiles to find their pair, with the subject of beer. The premise is a player will flip over tiles revealing a logo or a glass of beer. The object is to match a beer logo with it's particular glass(or color) of beer.

Neat huh?
I think so too, except I hate flash.
Aside form that...

I am using my own photos of said beer in a glass because of a lack on the internet and tonight was the beer run night. I heard of a couple of places that had build your own six pack options. Without much luck at the one near my house I headed into superior with Ms. Fuller and stopped by Keyport. After telling a couple of the guys what I was doing "hahaha you need beer for a school project?" they actually got really helpful and wandered the beer section with us giving ideas of how I can do this economically (the build a 6-pack was not successful here). So after pointing out some good ideas he says hold on and heads into the back. He comes out with an assortment of like 20 bottles and cans and says here you can just have these(free beer!). After Sarah and I picked up our jaws I graciously thanked him bought a few others for the variety and this is what I made out with for the night:



I would call the night a success of great proportions.
The best side effect of this is all of my future homeworking will be more fun to do because I have to photograph all of that beer before this time next week, and I can't just pour it all down the drain...

1 comment:

Peter. said...

mmmm pabst...