Friday, November 16, 2007

Hows my little BIG sexy? (revisited)

I'm still learning all about it, everything is so new its going to (and has) take a bit of putzing.




The keyboard is lying face down so I can show just how skinny it is.


This is my laptop infront of the new computer and with the keyboard on top.

It so far has been a bowl full of fun. I have also installed Vista on it which is...ok so far. I am riding the wave of Leopard and Vista right now and they are both nice and all but I keep getting asked if I'm sure I want to do something, which is driving me nuts. I am not computer illiterate and I want to tell my computer that but can't figure out how.


Ok this one was ridiculous I was running WINDOWS update and it asked me if it was ok to continue. COME ON!! way past stupid
I actually like these commercials and this one is unfortunately accurate.


Buuuut Leopard isn't perfect either I've been having my share of troubles with this too, every folder I transfer from my laptop is restriced access and I have to unlock ALL of them. Very stupid.

I do promise I really like it inbetween these setback.
Heart.
This one was for you mom.

2 comments:

anniemosity said...

JEALOUS.
loves it.

A said...

ooohhh!! let me know how you like it! Jared and I want BOTH MACs that you have. do you recommend them??