Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hows my little summerfuntasticness?

While taking a homework break I decided I would wirte off a quick entry. In the past I have written of things that I would like to accomplish during the summertime and then go back at the end of summer to see what exactly was accomplished in a new entry. Here is my list of summerfuntasticness: (in bullets!)

*Make some new wines including: onion, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, and dandelion.
*Make a new batch of wine, this will be a red one.
*Go camping with laura.
*Fish once or twice.
*Climb or boulder somewhere.
*Ride my bike to the beach.
*Take lots of pictures.
*Create a decent website for myself.
*Drink some rum.
*Fire on wisconsin point.
*Naked swimming.
*Rollerblades?
*Make a few adventures to the Cities.
*Stay out of the hospital.
*New computer? or upgrade lappy Both?
*Grill ribs for no less than 3 hours.
*Recieve an A in my may photo class.
*Bring Laura to a concert.
*Not to spend all of my money.
*Play my Djembe on the beach at least once.
*Enjoy my last summer in Duluth to the very fullest of its capacity.
*Broccoli



Very sweet video:

1 comment:

A said...

by the way, i'm planning to be up in duluth for the 4th! let me know if you'll be there :)