Friday, April 13, 2007

Hows my little sprung?

Today I made another candle and I didn't have to use the fire extinguisher. YEAH ME! I did learn that liquid wax floats on water, even if there is way more wax than water.

I broke out my bike for a little ride around town and that was stellar. I forgot that when you ride your bike for the first couple of times in the season my butt really hurts, lame. This summer I've vowed to try some piddly mountain biking for some extra adventure, Laura knows a couple of hot spots i can get my feet wet with. Sweet.

Also in most excellent news there is going to be a disc golf course in Duluth that should be completed in the early summer sometime which is SWEEEEEET because I really love huckin some discs and Duluth was lacking in that category. yay!


I might have a job soon, it sounds pretty promising, hurray!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Biking is happy times. I'm glad you could break it out.

anniemosity said...

i want to hear about your job possibility.

blueskydeluxe said...

We're going disc golfing fo shizzle! Love it.