Sunday, February 19, 2006

Hows my little on short notice?

Its official, today, like 3 min ago I was bored so I decided to look at facebook.
I got no pleasure out of it at all.
None
Mission accomplished.
I really want to be done with college. The constant homework and then working during the free time I don't have with homework is starting to wear on me. Also I am growing increasingly less tolerant with people who drink/are drunk.
I have two rolls of film and 4 prints to make for my photo class on Tuesday, that means on Monday I will be spending approximately 10 hours of my day working with pictures somehow. isn't that peachy? I don't mind though, I like taking pictures.
After Monday I wont really have anything to do for about a week and a half, so people I have been neglecting, which is most of you. expect a call from me sometime to catch up and hang out.
BJ I really like getting your E-mails keep em coming, that Ice bar sounded SWEET.

No comments: