Monday, February 20, 2006

Hows my little driod?

THE BIONIC MAN!
so I got my heart monitor today.
I was really worried that it wasn't going to pick up that thing it does. BUT alas it did i attached it at 9:40 and my first "event" happened at 9:54, hot damn. I think I am going to pound an energy drink or two in the next 48 hours to 'give my heart incentive' to do its thing, cause the last thing I want is some sort of speculative guess as to what is wrong with me.
In other news, today I am in a great mood, for no good reason, and I love that.
Jason is brewing beer in our house and it reeks of hops, but everyone has a different opinion on what it really smells like, so far we have burnt cabbage, squash, and potatoes.
And because I am avoiding homework I decided I would include this photo collage dedicated to this heart monitor thing.

2 comments:

samma said...

that was fun.

you want to be done with college? i just told my grandma today that i don't want to grow up and i'm taking my time graduating because the real world sounds real scary.

i'm coming to duluth friday night. keep your eyes open for me.

anniemosity said...

you may be part machine, but you're still a love machine.