Friday, February 24, 2006

Hows my little happy prankster?

A real E-mail from my mom:

You little shit! Need to go take my heart medicine! Scared the livin begeebeeesss out of me! Love, your former mom


-------------- Original message --------------
From: "Tony"

> go to this web page and play the maze game, turn up your sound though it has
> some great music
> I had lots of trouble with level 3
>
>
> http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf
>
>

Well kids it has happend now, but today I was going home and I saw lake superior had ice on almost all of it, which hasn't happend yet this year. That makes me happy. so that means starting now the ice build-ups along the beach are going to start growing and also the ice on the rocks around canal park is going to get growing as well. There will also be the big crystal clear ice chunks on the shore that are so beautiful as well. It has taken way too long for this to happen. Thank goodness it has though.

I've been listening to the Transplants new CD 'Haunted Cities" for the past few days, Everyone should give it a listen or pirate a bit of it and tell me what you think. I really enjoy the songs, Madness, Gangsters and Thugs, and Killafornia (gotta love a song called 'kill'afornia, no you really dont, but its funny that someone spent time recording a song called that)

No comments: