Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hows my little morning quickie?

I should be doing homework that is due in two hours...but meh
Ann and I decided valentines day is a stupid holiday, paritcularly in duluth were there are only like 4 decent resturants and everyone wants to bring their other half to them. So we decided a bottle of wine and some sort of home made meal together would be grand. (no presents either!)
Flogging Molly was fantastic as usual. They played 'sentimental johnny' with the trumpet, which is the first time I've seen that live. Also it was the first time I went to a concert with a significant other.
This morning I hit the snooze button an unprecedented 3 times, I woke up feeling like garbage. I hate the snooze button.
dont spraypaint indoors, and if you do make sure it is well ventilated. Even if it is too cold outside to open a window.
I developed a roll of film and made two prints last night...Im good at doing that now, hot damn!
Enough is enough, back to making a shoe out of wire

2 comments:

samma said...

how did the chipolte bomb work out for you.

samma said...

i deleted my blog, i guess.