Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hows my litte comeback?

So life during the week or two preceding the last entry was pretty rough for me, but I am over it. I think I had something kinda serious going on, I lost like 5 or 6 pounds of weight (didn't really know I had that to lose) and I was sleeping like crap, treating Ann like a commodity and all around not thinking about myself or others. Life is good now though, classes are going alright, I have a photo class now and it rocks because I know everything already.
Flogging Molly is tonight, to date I have seen them 4 times, tonight will be numba five! 3 of the four were at first Ave. 2 of the 4 were free. 4 of the 4 I brought someone with to pop their flogging molly cherry. 0 of the 4 I have been drunk. 4 of the 4 have been unquestionably fun.
I expect tonight to be no different.
I think I am developing a speech impediment, I am having troubles stringing my thoughts together to create a coherent sentence, I just end up stuttering/correcting myself, or just stop talking altogether and start over. The guests at the water park have trouble taking me seriously when I do this. fuck em.
Water park Observation time!
Last night I had the privilege of seeing a HORRENDOUS muffin top, it was gross. If you can imagine a muffin that the batter was filled too high in the cup and then only cooked about halfway that is how this girl's saggy love handles hung over the side of her swimsuit. GIRLS FOR GODSAKES this horrible atrocity can be prevented if you just buy pants/swimsuit that FITS jesus. I don't care what your pants size is, one or two sizes up will not offend me, in fact I have never known a girlfriend's pant size, and I don't intend on it for a while to come either.
Oh yeah, one more thing about her, it looked like she was wearing a shirt made out of zits too, BLEAH! haha
Saw another girl who could grow a mustache bigger longer and thicker than me, I almost blew some air at hers to see if it would billow.
This will be the first semester in college where I actually will have to do reading for my classes, because I have a teacher who can't teach worth a damn and everything she does teach is apparently right from the book, I wish I could explain better how horrible she is at teaching.
Well off to make a mix for the drive home shower eat and all that good stuff.
It was long, but most of em tend to be this way so I am going to stop apologizing for it now.
BJ have a sweet time in Aussie land, miss ya.
Red Hot Chili Peppers are coming out with a CD in the next month or two, which means they are coming to Minneapolis in the next 4 to 6 months. Its about damn time if you ask me.

1 comment:

anniemosity said...

first of all, rhcp comes out in april, and i will most definitely be at the concert. if you'd like a date, we should go together.

secondly, i hope movie night went well.

thirdly, i slapped an ass last night, as promised. they didn't notice.