Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hows my little heartache?

Does anyone else giggle a little bit when someone says happy VD?
I could be wrong but I always thought VD stood for venereal disease.
I am proud to say that I grew up in a generation that decided to stop spelling words and start abrv. all of em. ha
Valentines day is today if you have been checking you're away messages I am sure you haven't forgotten, I know I was reminded no less than 8 times, which is funny because 6 of the 8 people who were wishing other people to have a happy day are single and lonely, this is fact.
This is the first Valentines day I will be spending with a significant other in quite a while, which is exciting to me
I saw Jason (my roomie) yesterday for the first time in a week. its funny because he lives his life after 1 am and I actually get sleep now.
Some news I haven't really shared with you bloggers is I have some sort of heart issue thing I went to our (joke of a) on campus doctor's office and currently have a diagnosis of an arrhythmia, not sure what kind but I do know that its more of an annoyance than a discomfort. no worries, i wont be dying on you folks anytime soon!
BJ the pics you put up on facebook are really sweet by the way

Here is a random pic cause I havent done one in ages:
its offensive.
" style="border-width:0px;width: 800px;" alt=""/>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, you get enough sleep? crazy. two nights a week i get about 4 hours and every other night i get 13 or 14. . .nm. i guess i do get enough sleep.