Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hows my little happy camper?

My Job at the waterpark seems to be, "the we need help here, go help" which I dont mind. My first day I handed out towels, and really was not a big fan of it. Things seem to be picking up now. I get to be "that guy at the arcade" who gives you your really cheap ass prize for your "tickets" and the one who says, sorry it ate your token but I cant do anything about that.

New Years was great. Ann called me on the morning of New Years eve and said she was coming up, which thirlled me so much that I picked up all of my shit I have just been throwing around my house. She visited me for a bit before I went to work until 11:00.
When I got home Sam, Kristen, Ann, and I celebrated the new year on a bridge headed to superior, sober and happy. Sober didnt last long though. We went and visited the lovely Anne Clifford at Frankie's Bar in superior where she was so happy to see us she bought us all shots. we got two shots, something minty and hot 100. num num. and then a couple more of good ones before we headed back to my house for some short yet fun drunk shenanigans.

Yesterday Ann and I went skiing and it was going well until I got into a fight with the ground, and the ground won. easily. I did a 360 off this jump that instead of just going off straight you go at an angle and the landing is perpendicular with that launch ramp (imagine an upside down and backwards "L", or a "T" with the left part of the cross chopped off.)
Oh Well next time Ill land it.

Now my eye hurts bunches and I look REALLY HOT, and strangers stare at me. On the bright side though i dont think they will have me hand out towels tomarrow at work because of my uglyness(cross your fingers for me).
And that is all for now, Ann took off today and now the rest of the afternoon/ evening will be spent doin things I havent done in a really long time.

Reading a book for my own pleasure
Eating Ben and Jerrys
Eating a Pizza
Singing loudly and being a general nut all by myself in my house
Drinking wine (maybe?)

Oh and here are some things that would be cool if they happened in the new year.
By no means are these resolutioins:
Get to St. Olaf
Have spending money again
Start paying off my car
Go out of this country for some period of time
Own all 6 Star Wars DVDs
Iraq will revalue its currency with its new administration and the price of oil will plummet (Tom has 34 cents saying it wont happen, I bet it does)
The US trade defecit will not rise
Run more than 5 miles at one time
Make My own speghetti sauce with red wine in it
Bush and Cheny and Condelezza all die from sudden heart failure
Someone proves the bible is an elaborate hoax, that would be funny
Someone proves that the sasquatch is real the next day

Thats all, Hope all you folks are doing well. Keep posting!

1 comment:

anniemosity said...

you had alpine 100, hot 100, and two rounds of electric blue. and then you sucked on my tiara.

i'm sorry to hear about your eye but i'm excited to see your war wound.