Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hows my little working Duluthian?

I am back up in Duluth Rock City now. As a working man.
If any of you remember correctly you would know that soon after I got hired for this job I completely forgot what I was doing. All I could remember was that I was going to be getting a walkie talkie and be some sort of "Jack of all Trades". After today I kind of know more, I am what the water park would call a Bellhop. AKA Bitch that runs around doing lots of things, I think. Formally though I am something to do with guest services, "the first smiling face a guest will see in the waterpark." Corny huh?

Today was a long tiring day.
It began at 8:35 proceeded to a 2 hour drive (with a first ever poo stop) to Duluth. I unpacked my car showered and left for my new job.
Instead of training today I just started by moving things here and there, then from there to yonder. It got tiring quickly. We took a free Mountian Mead break after we swept like half of the waterpark. We is a guy named, Mike and I. He seems alright. Then we powerwashed another large chunk of the joint and left.
Here I am blogging and tired from carrying lots of things both light and heavy, and moving all afternoon.

As I was typing this, one Kristen Peterson walked in the door, and made my day, and probably following week like 8 times better, now I know someone that is here for sure.

Life today is: sore from Monday, Tuesday, and Today. But in good spirits.

2 comments:

anniemosity said...

dearest tony,
i shall return to duluth on december the 31st. i cannot engage in new year's festivities for i am a slave to frankie's tavern. however, it is my sincere hope that it shall be the night that you decide to visit me.
and then i am in duluth for good... so i hope i will see a lot of you.
love, anniemosity.

samma said...

do you blog naked? because if you do... that's so incredibly hot that i can hardly even stand it.