Monday, January 30, 2006

Hows my little bad spot?

This is going to be a negaitve entry for those who are in a good mood you should double think about reading farther....

We had a little party here Saturday night, it was fun. Until I moved from my wine to other drinks. I ended up drinking too much too quick and barfing my guts, liver, kidney, and part of my small intestine out. Manged to piss off an already angry with me Ann (that was before I started drinking). Yesterday I woke up and felt like I had the flu, couldn't find my car keys, found out Ann was still 'frustrated' with me. Ralphed again, felt a wee better. Biked to work(cause I lost my keys) spent the entire day at work feeling shitty about my current situation with ann, and altogether feeling shitty. Bah.

SO. on top of that I got an E-mail saying I will not be able to get into the school of graphic design here at UMD this spring (this was mondayish). So now Ive got a problem. I could face taking a semester off to PROLONG my already too long time spent at college. I could go to New Zealand and maybe take graphic design courses(instead of taking a semester off) and hope that they transfer back. Another option is I could transfer colleges AGAIN. I hate how I am paying for something I am growing to like less and less.

To ice the cake I havent been able to sleep a good nights sleep for the past 2 weeks.
On friday I got a call from Bridget at like 12:30 and talked with her for like an hour, and it really made me happy to talk with her because we haven't talked really at all since college pro ended. after I was done talking to her I ended up falling asleep around 2, which isnt bad considering I was in bed at 11:30. Today I woke up at 5:30 and could not get back to bed...eventually my body will just quit on me and I will get a good night in.

Andrew I owe you a call, sorry I didn't call you back, I've been tired, busy and grouchy this past week. So expect a call from yours truly in the next few days.
Sarah we need to do something, I feel like I am failing you as a friend right now, maybe with kate too?

ahh...life
As the stupid age old quote goes, "once you've hit the bottom, the only way to go is up"

I actually like the Dance Dance song by fall out boy, He lowered his voice a few octives for most of the song.

Oh yeah, I gave up facebook everyone, I decided its lame I spent too much time on it, altogether its stupid. If youre wondering how I got out to that rock, as apparently many people are(ive been refusing to respond) I walked out there on a big rock and Amanda took the picture, and I photoshoped the big rock out of the image. w00t.

Flogging molly on sunday

1 comment:

anniemosity said...

here's how it went:
you were in the bathroom when i showed up. you called me "ann perkins" when you saw me. you hugged me for a solid four minutes, muttering about how you were sorry and drunk. and then you went to bed.

but i forgave you for the "ann perkins" comment, because if i were to be confused with any other "ann" it should be her, because she's lovely.

i applaud the photoshopping.

we should hang out soon. that will make everything better.