Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hows my little ugly?

Today at work there seemed to be a large amount of ugly people. I think that made the day go slower, because with ugly people, sometimes you can look and go wow they are...well, hideous. Sometimes they amuse you. Sometimes you do all you can to prevent yourself from gawking. Today was different though, today the ugly people struck back, they walked around in swim suits. The women in little more than bras and undies, and the men in their boxers. Ish. All I could do was look out into the hallway at nothing to prevent any reaction.
In better work news, I bought a watch and insoles for my shoes yesterday, which made today slightly better. Not sure if it was just me checking the time every 4-8 min that made time go slower, if it was in fact the ugly people, or if it was because I woke up at 7 this morning.


Welcome to the shallow mind of me...

Yesterday Amanda and I watched Blow, I liked it. Once again Johnny Depp rocked my socks.

Mel Brooks is one of the voices in robots, sixpence to whoever can remember what character he is in Spaceballs.

Found out...he is yogurt

2 comments:

anniemosity said...

yogurt.

anniemosity said...

damn, i didn't see the "found out" part. i was all I KNOW THIS, BITCH!