Friday, January 06, 2006

How is my little fattie in a skirt?

Now that I work in a waterpark I will begin to blog about my observations at it. You lifeguards are probably all too familiar with most of these, but here I go.

There are lots and LOTS of overly plump little boys and girls who are annoying and ugly.
Three year olds wrapped up in towels are cute.
If Dippin Dots is the ice cream of the future, why isn't it bought from stores yet.

Ann turned 22 today, that seems really old to me. When I turned 21 it didnt sound any older than 20 to me. I think it sounded younger and more irresponsible, yet I feel really old when talking to other people who aren't quite 21 yet. 22 sounds...mature? beats me.

I think too much, I think I am going to get a shrink =), but after I get my eyes checked.

I love Dispatch lots, you should too if you like DMB or OAR.

To come a Hows my little___ recap from begining long ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm pretty young then since i'm not quite 21, huh?