Monday, January 23, 2006

Hows my little newfound freetimer?
Yesterday I found out Jon and I have the same Spring break dates...I might go to europe baby! Although a week definately isnt enough time, it would still rock some huge sock...if I can afford it.
My life has been really busy lately, and I havent had much me time, which is ok sometimes, but its good to have some now and then. I finally have some time to sit and think out a blog, and here I am sitting thinking, with really nothing exciting to report.
Work is good, its super boring at times and I am learning how to be brutally honest with people, which has translated a little to my social life, and thats ok to me.
Some people need a really hard "this is fucking life, live with it" slap.
Some things that have been going on recently in a delish list format:
I've been Skiing
I saw King Kong (it was kind of good, not one I will buy though)
I got a passport
I made pancakes for Ann and myself
Had a glass of wine at Sir Ben's
Worked at the waterpark friday and saturday
Classes began and I am uncharateristly meh on them starting
I made a ring for my phone that is Gorillaz' Dare song
I have been watching lots of free blockbuster online movies
For Lunch today I ate a pint of Ben and Jerry's and Yogurt
I currently have 100% in my art history class (5 out of 5 on an in class essay)
One night I blew out my candle and when I went to put it down on my desk spilled a bunch of the wax on my chest, ouch
I have watched Deleverance, Shaun of the Dead, Natural Born Killers, The Skeleton Key, Madagascar, Mr. and Mrs. Smith in the last two weeks
Picked up my application and scheduled a meeting for New Zealand
And thats my life

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

new zealand! sounds awesome but i couldn't handle that much time away. you are a brave soldier. i hope all goes well.

also, i don't know if i've been brutally honest, but i DON'T have a life anymore. it's gone. it was good to see you last night, fellow beer non-thusiast.