Monday, March 26, 2007

Hows my little weekend getaway?

The photoshoot was a success, I have again proven that I am hot (to myself) Links/pictures will be available, Or just keep checking Here for the next few days. Anne It was good to see you, I'm happy you used my stuff.

Laura and I headed up the shore for a little bit of a cute 'lil getaway. She was feeling all left out that she didn't travel anywhere for Spring break so she took me up to Grand Marais for a good 'ol time. I really loved it up there, being away from Duluth, and being with Laura for the weekend was really great too!

We got up there and hiked around and skipped rocks where I used to back in the olden days, and took all sorts of cute pictures of ourselves, heres one:



The rest of the day was pretty mellow, went out for a really great dinner. Also saw some crazy thing on TV where naked people were eating food and sweets off of each other, that was pretty stellar.

This morning we woke up to some awesome fog, although it was technically 'warm' out on our adventure around the harbor we found ourselves pretty cold. So we grabbed some Sven and Ole's 'za and took off, leaving Grand Marais in our dust.



No trip up the North shore is complete without a stop at Betty's Pies! So we stopped I had some delicious Chocolate Banana Creme Pie, and Laura had a wonderful Butterfinger creme pie, I liked both, but hers better (just so you know).

All in all Grand Marais was a delightful trip, we relaxed, walked, ate, and had a really great time, I was sad it had to end. It was good to get out of Duluth for a bit and hang somewhere new(again). It would be better to hang out in the summertime, because more places are open (definitely a seasonal town) but this time is good too because then we can afford hotels!

No comments: