Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hows my little lingering stomach pain?

I've been sick.
Back this summer i spent nearly two days in the hospital feeling sick in all sorts of ways, so I paid real close attention to my body and the different aches and pains assoiated to my body. I sat around wondering when I would feel normal again, because I forgot what 'normal' was.

Yesterday i actually felt exactly when my body left it's normal feeling and swung into sick feeling, it happened approximately around 9:40am. The familiar aches in my back, when the bones of your fingers feel like they are buzzing, and something about how your eyes feel like they are pressing against your skull. In this case I cant forget my stomach, dangnabbit my stomach, it feels like VanGouh is using my innards to paint starry night onto my ribs.
[spellcheck didn't catch dangnabbit, amazing!]

Being sick is bizzarre, i can still do all of my daily functions, such as walking, talking, graphically designing, and even socializing. But i can't do one particular, a fairly important one, and that is eat. Absolutley nothing sounds like it will stay in my stomach, over the course of these past two days I have had two sandwiches and two bowls of cereal. The second bowl of cereal was eaten this morning when my body played a mean trick on itself and said it was feeling great, damn you trickster body. But since I have landed back school today I have spiraled back down to my said sick feeling.

Wish me luck I hope to be over this by saturday.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor boy! Have you gone to the doctor? Eating is slightly important for continued functioning. You might want to get checked out.

(Your 10 comments makes me feel special every time I look at my blog)

samma said...

get well soon tony. i love you.

anniemosity said...

feel better tony.


SPARKS, NV, SHOW YOURSELF!
i still hold out hope.

anniemosity said...

would i like 30 seconds to mars?

Pete said...

Get well soon Tony!