Friday, March 30, 2007

Hows my little Cork Person?

In the past week I have worked (ahead) on more homework during daylight hours since I think elementry school. Wait, I take that back, because my mom would argue even in elementry school we had some late nights. Anyway, this is impressive for two reasons; I used to never do homework, and when I did it was literally last minute. Sadly the outlook for this week doesn't look very promising in letting up, that makes me sad. The work that I am doing though is making me happy, so it balances out.

In good news though i get to practice my sculpting skills once again and I will be creating little people out of wine corks (oh being an art student). With these little people I need to place them in some goofy situations, right now all I can think of is one climbing a tree, and making a 'boy and girl' cork person, um....do it. Which would be funny, to have cork people getting their freak on all over town. Anyway I need to photograph them for photo so it should be a good ol time walking around town doing that for an afternoon...if the sun ever comes out again.

Ok now that I've thought more about the cork people having sexy time, I'm liking it more and more, where would you think cork people bumping uglies would be funniest? Help me out here. HEART

9 comments:

Unknown said...

- back seat of a car.
- anywhere near a church.
- on your teacher's desk.
- window sill.
- swing at a park.
- Dad's new four-wheeler.

I'm spent.

samma said...

let me know when you're doing the photoshoot.

and

http://minnesota.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2259084&l=9801b&id=13905856

Tony! said...

Silly Sam I can't see that

samma said...

it's a link for people who aren't on facebook to see albums.

anniemosity said...

i keep showing up, full of fantastic ideas
and every time i click that comment button, i realize that they are lame ideas.


i'll come up with something, by god.

Anonymous said...

On top of the bronze statue of the man in canal park, with lake superior in the background.

On the train tracks down by the lake near the malt shop (there's a gate you can open to get on them)

Construct a belligerent, surly, little cork man, attach him to the bottom of mug, fill with beer, and go.

Find a skyway downtown, go in there, and take a picture of the boinking corks with a backdrop of traffic and stoplights.

Whatever you do, have fun!

63hz said...

obvious answer: in a wine cellar/liquor store/near wine somehow

in a glass of wine perhaps? you'd have to weight them down.
Are you carving the corks down or attaching many together?

FullaLove said...

Can my cork person be doing it with Dan Sarles' cork person? And can our cork people be doing it in a school bathroom?

That'd be great, thanks fat!

Unknown said...

make sure your cork people use protection.