Friday, March 17, 2006

Hows my spring breakin bastard?

Folks, spring break is pretty much over for me, I spent the majority of today working, and will tomorrow and the next day. woo! So far it has been a delightful break, last night I had a dream where I was pole vaulting with my next door neighbor Jamie and my Dad, Also I was learning how to fight with some star trek-ish type weapon, which was sweet.
I saw a really really ugly family at work today, they don't breed em that bad in MN so I am not sure where they were from.
I guess now is as good of a time to make my world announcement:
I will not be in the twin cities this summer, I will be taking classes up here in Duluth and working my ass off, possibly a major vacation in the works. this is so I can graduate college in something of a timely fashion, because I grow weary of the college ways. Most of you duluthians know this anyway
Also I have been wondering, at what point in my life will it become a social taboo for be to acquire music at any whim for free and me to convert to some sort of musical downloading service that I have to pay for?
I had a wonderful time at home seeing the people I saw. I also got lots of new clothes, INCLUDING LINEN PANTS, they rock. I have never wanted linen pants but they called to me from the shelf, they beckoned. I heeded its call and got them. and a pretty sweet looking blue shirt, with buttons, AND a collar.


oh yeah, the new macs with intel inside can now officially run windows as well as OSX I'm sure none of you care, but I like telling you people about things you don't know about.

1 comment:

samma said...

growing weary of the college ways? i'm curious. let me know your inner thoughts on this.