Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hows my little newsflash?

I had an entire little political blog going about the war and each paragraph I wrote I hated it a little more so I started deleting bit by bit, made it a list format, deleted some more bullets. Then I summarized the bullets. and here is what I have left after my final cut.
* 37% of the country likes bush
* I am voting for Fiengold in 08
* Iraq is close to a civil war

Good shit huh?
I dont think so either.

One day I was sitting on the bus thinking, man these games on my cell phone are lame and I dont think I should ever play them. So I deleted them, and now whenever I am bored for like 10 min I whip out my cell phone to dink around with a game, that I dont have...so stupid.

I need some good tune recomendations that are upbeat and good.
Recently I have been diggin:
Tegan and Sara, Bloc Party, Transplants (haunted cities album), and Kaiser Cheifs

Today I spent well over $100 on food at Cub, thats what pizza for breakfast two days in a row will do to ya.

Tomorrow I am going to clean my bathroom, wish me luck, the bathtub looks like someone used it for gardening.

Sandal weather is fast approaching, I dont care if I go to spirit again this season, its small lame and I am bored of it, bring on spring.
The Twin Cities have more snow than Duluth.
(is it have or has it doesnt sound right either way in my head)

Ann comes back tomorrow =)

3 comments:

A said...

yay for sandals and flip flops!

samma said...

the twin cities has more snow in duluth.

i can't wait to wear flip flops again.

Anonymous said...

pizza for breakfast? someone lives like a king. . .