Friday, March 03, 2006

Hows my little forgotten mayo?

Today was a pivotal day in my college career.
UMD is different than many other colleges, and similar, it is different and similar in the respect of, once you actually get into your college you need to apply within the school to get into a particular department.
The graphic design department here at UMD needs me, So I heeded its call and Applied to get in. They threw me for a loop though, rather than filling out an application which takes ten min. They decided instead of wasting your time with paper they want to see what kind of art you do, naturally.
So I showed them. In 10 minuets.
10 of my best pieces from my one semester I have participated in the school of fine arts.
My panel consisted of two people, one lady who was friendly, along with another man named bob, who was also friendly. AND SPOKE WITH AN IRISH ACCENT!!
Which was distracting, because I really like listening to them/him.
All around since my art basically rules I think I did well, but since my GPA is nothing worth bragging about or mentioning, I am on the fringe of weather or not I would get into the program here because of the latter.
I should know sometime next week the fate of my future here at UMD.

-in other news..-

BJ next time call with a 7 or 9 digit phone number, the 10 digits confused me, but next time I will answer and I WILL run out of class to talk with your beautiful self. You sounded pretty wasted friend :)

Today I made a ham and cheese sandwich and forgot the mayo
I was pissed.

I wont know anything about my heart for "a couple of weeks" thats health service for ya!
Its good that they are treating this like a HEART IS NOT IMPORTANT IN ANY WAY!
I'm done with that.

I had my first Google chat with the lovely anne clifford today, hot damn!
The smiles rotate, and wink.
which is sweet
So am I

I am doing a web page project, and if we end up posting it online I will send y'all the link to follow along with my progress. It is going to be inspired by a sweet page called 99 Doors.
It should be pretty sweet, I am going to wander around Duluth Rock City and take pictures of its shady places/walls. which excites me

2 comments:

anniemosity said...

the google chat was hot.
those fucking smileys were amazing.

samma said...

i'm more of a mustard gal myself. i usual skip the mayo, unless it's gormet. then i can't resist.

love,
sam