Monday, November 14, 2005

Hows my little voyager?

Well folks I went to bemidji this weekend and saw the old crew. It was great fun I really missed those kids. Pete and I went to the bemidji bars, and all around, not much has changed around there, except the dining hall was remodeled on the inside and it doesnt look quite so scary, and more calming for eating food. All around this weekend was a delightful one, Pete I hope you read this you cute little devil you. Ill be posting my B-town/ISU pix on my webshots so keep checking my profile in AIM to see when I get em up.


Ok for whoever would like to participate, a stranger sent this to me on AIM on friday right before I left to B-town, I will be posting mine tommarow, cause two blogs in one day? thats far too much to read, but mostly, it's too much to write. I would like to hear a girl's response to this as well, so girls, loosen up and be creative.

How many 5 year-olds could you take on at once?

The specifics:
- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There
are no foreign objects.
- You are not allowed to touch a wall.
- When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked
unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is
"out."
- I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids
from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be
50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms
of demographics, other than they are all healthy Americans.
- The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who
will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will
receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.
- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the
standard-issue cup.
* The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the
bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you
down.

You can get your Inspiration for it here...

2 comments:

samma said...

3 kids max. kids are viscious the way it is, give them some training, shit. they'd have my ass on the floor.

anniemosity said...

that's easily the weirdest scenario i've heard all day. granted, i just woke up, but still. i dream some weird shit. and that's just weird.