Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Hows my little ham cheese and balonga sandwich?

The past few days have been interasting for me. Monday was a busy one, it was good my internet was down or I wouldn't have gotten anything finished. I went to the library and worked for three and a half hours on a project when photoshop froze i lost everything, including the stuff i had been saving too! I was horribly angry, I walked home to cool off, it was probably a good thing too, I might have thrown something through a window....
Yesterday I had 3 critques, for you non art kids, thats the equivalant of 3 tests, lots of preperation for that grr. The highlight of yesterday was definately dinner. I had a double date over at my house. This was the first double date I've expirenced with only one girl though. Chin and I made dinner for Aaron and Ann. It was really good too, chicken, stuffing, corn, taters, the movie Porkys and finished up with some tasty pie.
I got a haircut today...kinda
My hair is still black
I like my new scary/emo picture
I walked home from school today and looked at the waterfall by the old Co-Op.
I'm headed to B-Town this weekend, I miss those kids
I want a DVD burner for my compter

4 comments:

samma said...

b town?

samma said...

oh. bemigi? where you use to go.

anniemosity said...

fuck, tony, i haven't seen your black hair yet.
i feel so out of the clique.

Auburn said...

im gonna be in bemidji too this weekend!!! this is tasha's friend/roommate auburn. i like your blog! see ya sometime soon i hope!