Sunday, November 06, 2005

Hows my little Visitor?

Iowa State weekend was really fun, I ejoyed many things while down there and had tons of fun. It left such a good impression on me I just might go back to visit. Although I am happy I do not go there for school, I like UMD better. I decided the most interasting way to tell you folks what we did down in yonder harvested corn land would be statistically, in bullet form of course.

* Approximate number of miles I drove.......800
* Time spent in the (I DRIVE A DODGE) Stratus.......almost 12 hours
* Number of times I got lost on the way down.......0
* Number of times I got lost while there.......1
* Number of energy drinks I purchased.......5
* Number of cans of "Pimp Juice" I now have.....2
* Number of Gyros Tony^2 ate.......5
* Number of alcoholic drinks I consumed.......5
* Number of Chalmers I got to hang out with.......3
* Times someone said Hey Chalmers! and all 3 looked.....0
* Times someone said Hey Tony! and we looked.....0 (a new record)
* Number of beers I had......1(first whole one ever)
* How many beers too many I had......1
* Number of pictures I took this weekend.....139
* Number of couches found in trees....1
* Number of Tonys found in trees.....2
* Possible amount of money BJ spent on beer at OAR.......$16-$18
* Number of beers BJ consumed at OAR......3
* Strokes over par at the Disc Golf course I was.....3
* Number of Disc Golf games I won.....1
* Number of times we made fun of Tony for not being 21......lots


And there you have it, Iowa State was fun, I met a few of BJ and Andrew's friends, and we even ran into Dan Webber on the street and had a jag-bomb with him. ohh being 21 yay! Hope you kids had fun this weekend too!

1 comment:

anniemosity said...

i'm glad you had fun, tony.
but i'm more glad you're back in my state.