Thursday, November 17, 2005

Hows my little Beat-down?

So after pondering my previously posted question, sent to me by John, who is Sarah fuller's BF not a stranger in fact, I think I have an adequate answer. I think I could take on 35 five year olds and win. I say 35 because if I walked into my old kindergarten classroom I think I could take em all down with some sort of ease. Really if you imagine it, their necks aren't fully developed, even if they are trained for a whole day on how to kick my ass, I could just grab one by the head and swing it around knocking out a bunch of other little ones. A five year old is also very light, so even though I can not touch the walls, I can heave them up against them without too much problem. I am imagining me spinning around like a hammer throw and a toss, it would work. Since I am guaranteed a cup for the safety of my penis and testicles, I feel like really I would be adequately equipped to take on 35 5 year olds. They are really only a few feet tall so the only shots they will have on me is stomach shots MAYBE a kidney shot, if there is a ogre of a 5 year-old in there. As all of you know, I have abdominal muscles that were forged deep in the pits of Mt. Doom and very strong so I am not worried about that either. The only reason I have a non-infinite number because I feel like I would start to get too tired to battle after too many more than 35 and begin to make some costly mistakes.

So there you have it, I think I could take on 35 five year-old children, and still win.

No comments: