Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hows my little Attraction?

Danville, Illinois.
The name alone sounds pretty boring, many would argue that the town is pretty boring. But, just like everywhere else in the world, it is what you make of it. So far I've been having a grand old time around here. Danville is not where I live. Laura and I live in Oakwood, I try to not associate myself with Danville as much as possible. But it does have its charm and quirkiness to it that I can't help but to love.
Laura and I went cruising around yesterday to bring some of these exciting little bits of our new locale to you:

A random train we drive by on the way to work every morning. Its no longer on rails.

Here are some of the Eatery's around.

Haven't been here yet but will soon.

This place is pink, no idea what kind of food is inside, one of my coworkers thinks its run by a greek mob.

We have eaten here, Laura and I go to lunch here about once a month. The Wednesday special is killer.

This might be the most poorly worded sign in town. I don't get it, do you drop your parents off there with a suitcase full of sex toys and tell them to play nice with the other adults?

I don't have a chimney but if I did I wouldn't rest until I had one of these poking out of it.



ART!

Laura found this on her lunch break one day, we are going to donate to it as soon as we can.

No comments: