Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hows my little fillin?

Aside from my Chicago story I've been keeping all five of my blogger fans in the dark lately. Time to remedy that.

Two weeks ago I decided to go visit my parents in Indiana to hang and stuff, my dad pointed me to an interview which we thought would be a practice interview for other jobs, turns out the place was really interesting and sounded like a cool job that I couldn't turn it down. By next Tuesday I will no longer be a Minnesota resident. Cool?

Backtracking a bit I've had some fun with Laura lately: We helped her brother's family move in a torrential downpour and against all odds they managed to squeeze all their possessions into a very tiny UHaul.




We also did some geocaches in flooded parks


We went to the New Glarus Brewery which was pretty sweet.
We also went to this supercool/bizzare place called the house on the rock. If you are in the madison area looking for a rainy afternoon to kill, this is the place. It was full of really weird collections of things and stuff (not very technical but still very accurate, believe me.)


This creepy doll was one thing, but not everything was creepy.

The infinity room for example was really really cool.


I'm moving in with Laura to Indiana/Illinois Sunday, crazy.

Hanging out with the people I've hung out with have been great and I can't wait to see everyone and anyone again. I'm moving to the boonies of Illinois to become FIB I really want a guest to come visit and will always host anyone to the best I can. I can't wait!

Stay Gold.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how the infinity room has a fan, to make sure infinity doesn't get too hot.

Team Davis said...

Congratulations on the new job. We'll come visit you! Oh, I thought of you the other day, they have the travel toothbrushes back at Wal-mart!