Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hows my little finaler?

Yesterday was the first day of my last week of finals ever! Hurray. It began with my Intro to Theater final which was a breeze, I was kind of worried about that one though because I've been doing just enough work to get by, but I think I nailed the final and I will be passing the class thus graduating and receiving my diploma in a few months!

It was a big day for me yesterday, I sold back my play books that were largely unread, and a book from first semester, and got 10 dollars back from! I took that money and paid my library fines from a book I checked out four years ago that they haven't had the time to tell me about until they can threaten me with not receiving my diploma, bitches.

My interview last week went pretty well, I haven't heard back from them yet but I should soon. It would be cool (but unrealistic) to go one for one.

Today I was putzing around on facebook and found this sweet thing they call lexicon and you can search words to see how often they appear on people's and group's wall postings. I've been playing with it for awhile, I like that hangover has a big spike on new years day. Their example they use is skiing, beach which is also a cool one. Sex I think was the most dissapointing, people don't write it enough on other people's walls I guess. It's kind of cool to see that no one uses facebook on Christmas day because everything I've seen has a big decline, including: the, me and drunk. Beer is also pretty funny to look at, guess which day that spikes on...St. Pattys! Play with it for a bit and tell me some cool ones to look up.

No comments: