Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hows my little Vote on Looks?

3 in one day...I know but sometime you just can't keep something in. For the third entry I would like to show my faithful readers (if any of you are left) the potential presidential candidates for the November 08 election. Now if you are voting purely on looks alone The Democrats are miles ahead of the republicans. Lord knows thats how I vote. So lets Take a gander at the 08 crop:

Starting with the GOP ticket:


John McCain lacking...lacking in energy, youth, good looks, and overall happiness. Pros:looks like 25 years ago he could really kick ass (look at those shoulders!)


Rudy Giuliani I think he looks like a healthy Crpytkeeper
Pros: for an old dude he doesn't look so bad [in drag]


Fred Thompson displays his age right beneath his eyes in one all encompassing evil look.
Pros: looks like Giuliani


Dick Cheny is old tired angry and old. And angry
Pros: he doesn't look like Giuliani

Lastly:

Mitt Romney THANK GOD for the small stuff, I bet you were thinking the entire Republican Bill was full of ugly scary angry old dudes, well no not one bit. Romney wins this hands down, look! He is even tan!
Cons: Hair, do something with the hair

Now for the asses:

Hilary Clinton, I got creeeped out with how similar she looks to my mom. Only my mom [cons] doesn't look like she will burn holes in me with her eyes


Barack Obama is downright handsome boyishly cute you might even say.
Cons: His ears look like they can pick up sonar.


John Edwards looks well...seasoned he seem to be trapped between old and young and doesn't want to accept old.
Pros: Looks like he has some energy and spunk, uncommon amongst politicians.

Lastly:

Frosty The Snowman looks good because lets be honest the democratic party doesn't have any other realistic candidates. Tell them to save their money and go to Aruba.


So now its up to you faithful readers on looks alone who is your tally after, I'm giving Obama my check mark

4 comments:

samma said...

it always looks like cheny is chewing on metal, ESPECIALLY in that photo.

Anonymous said...

This post's premise alone makes me crack up.

Also, it's going to be a horrible four years. Not a looker in the bunch.

anniemosity said...

i have to go with john edwards.

when i was in his motorcade (what seems like forever ago) i was lucky enough to be within feet of him. his hair shone, his eyes sparkled, his teeth gleamed, his skin glowed....

even my most heterosexual friend glen said "damn, that man looks good."

sigh.

A said...

i think your mom would be a better president than hilary. i'd vote for her anyday :P

my votes for giuliani!