Saturday, September 08, 2007

Hows my little summerfantasticness recap?

So this summer I think I can safely conclude with Laura moving out and the old roomies all settled back in, as well as the beginning of school again. So with that comes less hours of work, more hours of homework, and My summer goal recap!!! woohoo!!

Alright so here they were in all of their grandeur as posted last April:


*Make some new wines including: onion, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, and dandelion.
--X Wines created; Onion, Rhubarb, Blueberry. The blueberry is probably the only one I wont use as a marinade...
*Make a new batch of wine, this will be a red one.
--X This one is called Scarlet Caboose and is a Cabernet Sauvignon, mmm!
*Go camping with laura.
--X We went twice and it was really great
*Fish once or twice.
--X Laura and I fished in the BWCA she was the only one who caught something
*Climb or boulder somewhere.
--__
*Ride my bike to the beach.
--X It was such a hot day and really rewarding ride minus the flies
*Take lots of pictures.
--X yes there were many pictures taken
*Create a decent website for myself.
--__I didn't even come close
*Drink some rum.
--X
*Fire on wisconsin point.
--X awesome
*Naked swimming.
--X :)
*Rollerblades?
--__
*Make a few adventures to the Cities.
--X
*Stay out of the hospital.
--X!
*New computer? or upgrade lappy Both?
--X Upgraded the laptop and new computer in the works
*Grill ribs for no less than 3 hours.
--X AMAZING turns out I am a good cook
*Recieve an A in my may photo class.
--X
*Bring Laura to a concert.
--X Less than Jake and Reel Big Fish, Amanda and I got kicked out (but came back!)
*Not to spend all of my money.
--__technically no...
*Play my Djembe on the beach at least once.
--__
*Enjoy my last summer in Duluth to the very fullest of its capacity.
--XX This was a really great summer and I won't soon forget it!
*Broccoli
--;)

No comments: