Monday, September 17, 2007

Hows my little Super 4th Year?

School began woo hoo!
I think...
So what Am I doing for school right now? Well let me tell you.

Inventing a retail store from the ground up. Our store is called truelove, its a candy store found in tourist areas, pretty sweet huh?

Making a game. I'm not sure what game exactly but if any of you know any simple interactive one person games I am open to suggestions for the next few days. My thought right now is just the memory game where you flip squares to find where a picture is located, that will probably be pretty tough as it is, so let me know!

Making a web-site. This is going to be fun for me It might also be game-like try to finish!! more on this as it develops.

Learning about the History of Photography. Anyone heard of a daguerreotype? I have.

Lastly I am making a movie based off of the three blind mice nursery rhyme, its all laid out we just need to film. It should be fun!

No comments: