Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hows my little beerfest?



Written Last night
Alright I suppose this entry is just as good now as it is any other time...full of beer memory "fresh" First I would like to start with apologies. anyone I sent a text message (this includes my dad). BUT! I only apologize if it was annoying.
Today I geocached! 3 for 3 YAY! afterwards I went for a run because I was late to meet my friends for:

Beerfest!! Beer fest was a grand old time. we got there at 4:30ish in the mood to sample some beers. We kicked it off with some capital brewing out of somewhere in Wisconsin...as with most of the brews from the festival. Jason and I thought it to be a great Idea to write down all of the beers that we tried to (accomplish two things) see how much we drank and to see what we liked. Jason may have fared well and kept his brochure until he got home. Alas mine was lost to the McDonald's trash can...to be honest I am really sad...Anyway I would be an asshole to dewll...so I wont

My favorite beer of the [___] That I tried was most likely from Duluth brewed Fitgers...twas quite good...if only I could remember the name (get the idea?) If that wasn't my fav it was definitely the summit pilsner....MMMMMMMMMM tasty full of good flavor and lots of yumness. My Least favorite was [_____] because it tasted like Doritos made liquid, which is actually really gross despite what you may think.

Anyway I tried a grand total of [__] beers and had a grand old time, although I did notice on my rating scale beers started to earn more smiles as the night went on, although I may have been more picky at the beginning, and I do hate to say that EVERY stout I drank tasted like crap mixed with dirt...even Guinness...what a shame.

Written Today
We Left the Joint at 8:00 I made out with four glasses and Jason as well but Dan pawned one of Jason's off to some girl Ben made out with. And somehow I ended up with a GIANT can of..

I'm not exactly sure how I ended up with that but I'm fairly certain that I got it by asking for it, which is funny because if you have tried that, it would be silly for any one to ask for it, let alone BUY it.

AFTER Brewfest we...[Dan Jason Chad Ben and I] went for a very long walk. This was to get us closer to Sarah for when she picked us up. The funny thing is none of us were exactly sure where we walked to and how we got to wherever we actually ended up. The only thing we all know for sure is there was a giant bridge we walked over with a whole bunch of trains running beneath us.

So altogether I had fun tried quite a few beers that I wouldn't normally have and can definitely call the evening an overall success.

No comments: