Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hows my little high flyer?

the airport situation is getting crazy
When i fly to indiana next week i think ill just wear two pairs of shorts and three shirts (ditching bags all together) and put my ipod and game boy in the pockets and drop the shorts in the box they give me for my laptop and shoes.

I was inspired today to create one of my worst photoshop creations...but still shows what the future may hold for us at the airport.

I call it:

How to pack for air travel in 2012

Pack for Airport

thats right, naked and one shirt for a carry-on. (hopefully people don't continue with the obesity trend)

Also, women around the world are trapped "looking ugly" today because the airport is throwing away all of their cosmetics.
THANK GOD, women need to stop relying on powders to make themselves look better, and instead just buy their guy another drink (or three)...

Every




Single




Day

its a proven and legal method of beautification. ask anyone.

1 comment:

samma said...

aaaaaaaaaahhahaha. loves it.