Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hows my little all-over-the-place?

airports are funny, it takes an unheard of amount of security to get into them...but after you get out of the 'secure zone' to pick up your baggage....people (not even 'safe' people) are still on the honor system in grabbing whoevers luggage is handy.

have you ever looked at your religion from the outside and thought about it as how it could be thought of as cultish? i took a step back from the catholic faith this past week and kind of spooked myself. I suggest trying yours. hm

i really hate drama, i hate when i tell people mine too, it makes me mad that i have some, and have let something bother me enough to bitch about.

Indiana was great, I love my family. Jon twas good to see you

it was wonderful to see the smiles I saw today, ill be back soon to see everyone elses smiles saturday.


Travelin' Tony Out!

1 comment:

samma said...

have fun tony! and have a good next week.... i'll see you when you're moved into your new place!

love,
sam