Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hows my little Haircut? #6

"Mohawks were originally sported by warriors of various Native American tribes, the hairstyle was adopted by a squad of the U.S. Army's bad-to-the-bone 101st Airborne Division during World War II, before being commandeered by punk rockers in the 1970s."



Back in November with Laura's Family we signed up for a race called Warrior Dash, it sounded like a grand time full of costumes, obstacles, mud, running and fun. I probably needed a haircut back then but I decided shortly after I signed up, I'm cutting my hair into a Mohawk for this event.

I really began to loathe the long hair in the last couple of weeks because of several reasons, number one was I hated showering at night then again in the morning because of how nasty it looked. Number two it got everywhere, eyes, face, ears, Laura played with it, and it turned into a giant frizzy puffball with any sort of humidity around my person. I felt immediate relief when the hair was cut away from my ears.

Was the cut worth it? Totally.
Here is the progression:











"When one wears a mohawk they represent, a world with no rules or boundaries."

No comments: