Monday, May 09, 2011

Hows my little Haircut? #2

"The emo hairstyles tend to symbolize freedom of expression and the fact one is not afraid to show others what he is thinking."

I've never pretended to be an Emo kid mostly because I've never understood the asymmetrical haircut, especially when it covers an entire eyeball. But this was my best shot. Since I'm not cutting my hair at all for my styling this week I decided against spiking it up in the back.

Laura my hairstylist, did a phenomenal job at cleaning up the train wreck I created with the flat iron. It took me a solid two minutes before I figured out how to hold my hair and the flat iron while simultaneously pinching it together and keeping it away from my fragile ears.


In traditional emo fashion I've taken the liberty to include my camera in the mirror.


I had no idea how long my hair really was until it was straightened.

2 comments:

FullaLove said...

I don't know when this happened, and I don't know why your long emo hair triggered this realization, but the older you get and the older Prince William gets, you look SO much like him:

http://tinyurl.com/2fn6wyh

Your long hair scares me but I love that you're trying new things with it :) Might I recommend all pulled back with gel like a hitman a la Johnny Depp: http://tinyurl.com/6gsbojz

Scott said...

Since you have already straightened it now you just need to fluff it a bit.

http://www.hdwarez.com/poster/dumb-and-dumber/Dumb-and-Dumber-hdwarez.com.2.jpg

This is fun!