Thursday, July 02, 2009

Hows my little day to day?

[Edit UPDATE!] I can't believe I forgot this one! The bank I used to bank at (just a couple of short months ago) failed! Thank goodness for the FDIC because Laura would be many dollars fewer, I'm sure my parents would be as well. The recession has hit home!
Scary?

Lately:

Visited Laura's Family in Milwakuee, Wonderful. Her family is full of great people, just like mine!

Garden is currently kicking ass, If you call me to chat on the phone expect to hear about it. Cucumbers are weird looking as runts.

We have a pepper thief.

Our green beans are delicious.

I have recently acquired the missing parts to my old PC, a lost love has been brought back to life...much to Laura's dismay.

Twister is a pretty good movie still.

Started Reading The Return of the King, Forgot that it left off with ridiculous amounts of potential excitement. Very excited.

Using two mouses on the same desk for two computers gets confusing.

Today the word Whim was redefined for me.

An echo will do it's thing not before 56.5 feet. Unless in a space with parallel walls.
Last week I learned all about echos.
Consider this statement:

Myth makes Echo the subject of longing and desire. Physics makes Echo the subject of distance and design. Where emotion and reason are concerned both claims are accurate.
And where there is no Echo there is no description of space or love.
There is only silence.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the word whimsy, which sounds like it comes from whim.