Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hows my little Orchestra?

Last night my Parents took the kids and their favorite significant others to behold the spectacle that is The Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

If the average age of the audience wasn't 40+ I would have fully expected all of the haze at the end of the show to be secondhand smoke of the herbal sort...

That said the concert was stellar, perhaps...interstellar... At first I had trouble believing that it was a live show because there were live strings and singers and guitars and a produced light show that floored me from beginning to end. Sometime before the end I found myself thinking wow, this is really well orchestrated, between the dancers the musicians, the lights and the music itself I was impressed, then realized since the band has Orchestra in its name it should be no less magnificent than it was. As you can see from my disjointed sentences I'm having a difficult time describing my concert experiences past enjoyable. Here are some photos from the show, hopefully you will get the idea.








One of the best photo of the night (of 161)







The weekend of the new year expect to see Laura and I in the land of ten thousand lakes. I feel like a boot and some Hefe...Care to join us for a bit of Polka?

No comments: