Sunday, November 02, 2008

Hows my little recently seen?


I recently celebrated my 24th year of life anniversary. and that's Larger Than Life. Laura's Graham Cracker Cake was deeeeeeeeelicious and didn't melt under that full box of candles.


Laura and I headed up to the Purdue v U of M Football game to watch an old friend play. (I like bloody mary's now)


I am attempting to grow my own grapes, this is not an instantly satisfying project. I've been trying to study all sorts of things on growing them and have learned about a step in the process that I'm really not excited about called stratification AKA simulate about three months of winter, I'm currently trying to figure out a way around it, it might involve sandpaper. Instead I dug up a tiny maple tree in our yard and have that under the grow light, Here's hoping that doesn't die.


Of course Halloween was this weekend, and what better to dress up as in the land of Lincoln as honest Abe himself! They kept telling me to stay away from the theater. My hat was about 2 feet tall for those who are curious. Of course my lovely cupid was ushering me around, we had a grand ol time. Why doesn't anyone down here like GOOD beer?


Going back in time My sister and her soon to be hubby came over and carved punkins with Laura and I. Here is Laura and I in our Halloween Gear posing, for the only lighting of the candles at about 1:00am November 1st.


We saw a farmer. (this photo was taken about 1 block from our house)


Today we headed up to a corn maze/reindeer farm it was a grand time, check out our friend! I caught him in the act, on accident I swear. The reindeer were cool because they were losing their fur on their antlers and it was this gross kind of bloodyish underneath. Obviously I took photos of them but you'll have to ask to see em.

Things have been fun lately! I built a shelf yesterday with my new tools. I have some practice before I get going on making real things The next project is something for the cat I think.

No comments: