Monday, November 03, 2008

Hows my little bi-report?

Alright now for my bi-yearly First Tuesday after the First Monday election ramble.

You NEED to VOTE.

I would be lying if I said I didn't care who you voted for but really, I don't too much as long as you get out somehow and vote for who you think could run your country best in your eyes. This election is an important one in the fact that it will be the first time Americans will have a minority or a female in the highest office of the state. There are also several other factors that you might be aware of which I hope everyone is aware of. BUT The worst kind of vote you can cast is an uneducated one, there are several un-biased sources online which will help you decide who your candidate should be.

I myself am voting for the progressive candidate, one who has promised to shake things up. I've voted blue in the past and it got me a 700 billion dollar tax bill that I have to pay, I'm not excited about it whatsoever, and that has influenced some decisions. Who ever wins though I'm confident they will be able to help change America for the better. (If not I'll be learning french and the art of wine somewhere in Bordeaux)

Look for me on TV tomorrow night though, Laura and I will be in Chicago hopefully celebrating.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Andy and I got in line at 6:30 this morning to vote. It was an exciting line to be in! I hope you're in Chicago now enjoying yourselves!