Monday, January 28, 2008

Hows my little Rambler?

Let me set this straight, before I get a complaint. I have picked up an exercise routine, I enjoy working out and having the ability to run for two or more blocks without being ridiculously tired. With that comes some side effects, such as...

I lost a Pound!! One whole pound! isn't that great? I think so too that means that despite eating nearly half a cake this weekend (as well as moving very little) my lowered consumption of beer (due to saving money) and increase of walking to school and exercising my body has shed an entire pound. It's probably water weight.

I am reading a wonderful book called Middlesex right now. Superb, I recommend it.

Do you have a dream boy/girl? The ultra person you crave to strip their clothes off in an alley and do the unmentionable with? What if your wish was granted and they sucked at it, worst sex ever. That little bit has gotten me thinking a lot today about my thoughts of the many "attractive" women I walk past in the world. Those thoughts have lead to a new appreciation of my wonderful Girlfriend.



Don't get me wrong though, I will still stand by the "if you can't look you might as well be dead" phrase.

My one successful thing I did this weekend was buy an iPod. That puts me at 3 MP3 players now, need one? Ask me I can hook you up with a pretty sweet deal. Unlike my miniPod I havedecided to use the earbuds because the current headphones as much as I like them don't fit under a winter hat, and get annoying after wearing them for more than an hour or two. With my new initiation into the world of white growths from a person's ears I couldn't help but notice (and count) all of the iPod headphones I encountered at school today (not counting the weightroom) I landed at 12. 12!!! 6 of those were on my bus ride to school this morning! AMAZING.

Today at the bus stop I told a stranger he had a fuzzy on his lip, it turned out to be toothpaste. He was grateful.

3 comments:

FullaLove said...

I absolutely love that picture. Was it at the Gitchee Gummi Club? Laura looks so bad ass...like a character in the game of Clue or something. Mrs. Peacock in the parlor with the lamppost.

When you ramble in your blogs, I have to read it four times over to understand what you are saying. You sound so giddy though, I feel as if I can not complain too much.

anniemosity said...

that's an eerie picture. i love it.

samma said...

will i get to see both of you when you're in denver?? please say YES.