Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hows my little foot?

One time I told someone that today was the first day of the end of their life and they promptly told me that was a very sad thing to say, obviously I said it without thinking too hard about it but now that I think about it...hell yes it is sad, but its true. It brings out all sorts of other idioms that you may or may not remember about the brevity of life to mind.

This blog is not about any of those things.

Today I am just here to say it is to say that the first (and now second) day of my last semester of my final year of college, and I couldn't be happier. So as to not bore you folks who have finished school, I'll leave it at that.

I stepped on a scale today and clocked in at 195. About this time last year I weighed 10-15 pounds less. Too many brownies (or beers) me thinks.
Wish me luck in my newly restarted workout endeavors! (climbing included!)

1 comment:

samma said...

trust me... you will be happier. you'll be happier when you finish your last final. you'll be happier when you walk out of the doors of umd for the last time ever. you'll be happier when you receive all of your grades (passing grades). you'll be happier when that next semester starts and you don't have to be there. because on january 22nd, i jumped the fuck out of bed in HAPPINESS.