Sunday, January 06, 2008

Hows my little breaker?

Over break I've been pretty busy with all sorts of things.
Buying a Wii (for my mom)
Trip to indiana
Taking lots of pictures
Trip to Washburn
Madison for New Years
Working
Christmas Party at the Kitchi Gammi Club
Hanging out with Laura
Polar Panoramas
Getting pictures up on this page
Consolidating computer things
Finding this gem:



This is the worst picture of sarah fuller ever, I nearly put it on facebook but i realized she could untag herself, this is much better. I think it was Sam who wanted to see this one so badly.
=)

6 comments:

anniemosity said...

was that fuller picture from our hard beef tacos night???????

Tony! said...

not 100% sure but maybe

FullaLove said...

I want to murder you. Not in your sleep, but when you're awake so you can feel all the pain and see me coming.

Tony! said...

fulla...hate?

samma said...

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! best internet treat ever!! holy FUCK this is the best god damn thing i've ever seen. AHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

and denver thinks i'm nuts, cause the whole fucking city can hear me laughing.

Peter. said...

a little bit funny. and by 'little' i mean 'really fucking,' funny. cheers to the fellow who captured this fine moment in history.